The management of Soldavigil, S.L, have established policy guidelines to follow for the attainment of the perfect application of the operating system of quality, detailed as follows:
The management of SOLDAVIGIL S.L considers quality to be a fundamental factor and presents their firm compromise to supply products that satisfy the demands of our clients.
The clients of SOLDAVIGIL S.L. are fundamental to us so not only must we attend and satisfy your necessities, but we must be able to act in advance of your expectations, by means of a permanent contact, which will allow us to evaluate the products that we manufacture.
To reach the level of satisfaction required, the collaboration and involvement of all the personnel in a series of programmes developed to that effect is essential:
5S. The monitoring of the 5S allows us to develop improvement activities, ensuring our adaptation to the changing business environment.
SUGGESTIONS. Implanting and creating the appropriate conditions in the different company work fields. Facilitating the expression of new ideas and necessary proposals to develop improvement processes.
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE. The implementation and execution of the TPM program that allows us to foresee potential faults, maintaining the equipment and productive installations in complete operation in optimal levels of efficiency, this way ensuring the quality of our products.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. Fault reduction, with the consequent increase of productivity and profitability, for which the improvement of each and every task is necessary, that the procedures of the company become more agile, efficient and economical and the establishment of actions and programs oriented towards prevention instead of correction.
- CPK Program
- Methods and times
- Zero defects
The directorate of SOLDAVIGIL S.L, also assumes the compromise of the fulfilment of requirements as in the European Regulations of Construction Products and the legislation EN1090-1.
This quality policy will be divulged between all concerned parties, as well as known and understood by all people who play a part in the organisation.
As a consequence of this quality policy and always with the common objective of continuous improvement, we have implemented a new working method: Method of the 5M, through this we can find the root cause of any potential problem which will allow us to:
- Increase the efficacy of a process
- Improve a good or service
- Reduce or eliminate deficiencies
- Modify procedures and work methods
- Identify weak spots
- Guide discussions and give didactic support
The 5M method consists of a structured system that is set on five fundamental pillars around which the possible causes of a problem revolve:
MACHINARY: an analysis of the inputs and outputs of each machine that intervenes in the process, as well as its function and configuration.
METHOD: It’s about questioning the way that things are done.
LABOUR: human error exists and has to be kept in mind.
ENVIRONMENT: the environmental conditions can affect the obtained result
RAW MATERIALS: the materials used are another possible source in which a root cause of a problem can arise.
In the year 2000 we made the following reflection: “ If we wanted to be competitive the ISO 9001 certification was without doubt an indispensable requisite to strengthen the organization and its business relationships, constituting a key pillar to sustain the durability of our organization”. Thus, in the year 2001 we were certified by the Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance in ISO 9001:2000
The benefits obtained with it are clearly identifiable:
- Improvement of the key points in the organization
- Strengthening of the organization
- Implementation of an effective quality management system that allows the reduction of rejections and incidents, the increase of productivity and a bigger compromise with the client.
- Marketplace positioning
- Competitive advantages against other companies in the sector
- Maximum effectiveness of the products or services offered by the company.
Along the same lines and with the objective of diversifying our fabrication and entering new markets, in the year 2015 we were certified in EN-1090-1:2009 to manufacture metallic structures with CE marking, essential requisite for all manufactured products that are to be permanently incorporated in construction work, buildings as well as civil work, for the European Union (European Directive of Construction Products).
Soldavigil has at its disposal a laboratory completely equipped for the development of all of the trials and inspections that our productive process requires, with properly trained staff who are accredited for its use. This allows us to give a complete Inspection service to the development of our products in order to ensure their adequacy to the established requirements.
We have quality metrology equipment available that is comprised by measuring instruments of the latest technology, adapted to the market demands in regards to metrology control.
Micrometres, callipers of broad spectrum and tri-dimensional measuring machines controlled by METROLOG XG13 are our daily work tools.
Inspection and Testing
Visual inspection is a non- destructive testing method that allows the detection of discontinuities that affect the visually accessible surface of the objects.
Visual inspection isn’t only important as a testing method, it is also essential as preliminary testing in the execution of everything, as it always has to take place, even when the execution of other testing is planned.
To be able to carry out the visual testing effectively, it’s as important to know how to technically carry out the visual observation as knowing how to interpret the observed results. The knowledge of materials, fabrication process and the usage of the components is essential.
Technical Staff accreditations
Since our beginnings we have wanted to give a significant qualitative approach to our products and to the work carried out by the different areas of our collective company.
We understand Quality as the only path to success and excellence. Along this line, in our technical staff we have personnel with the following accreditations.
- Certified Welding Inspector (AWS-CWI 16082121)- AMERICAN WELDING SOCIETY (AWS)
- Level II UNE-EN-ISO 9712 Ultrasounds E-A-004821-UT-2-S-1. CERTIANED
- Level II UNE-EN-ISO 9712 Magnetic Particles E-A-004821- MT-2-S-2. CERTIANED
- Level II UNE-EN-ISO 9712 Penetrative Liquids E-A-004821-PT-2-MS-2. CERTIANED
- Level II UNE-EN-ISO 9712 Visual Inspection E-A-008857-VT-2-S-0. CERTIANED
- Level II UNE-EN-ISO 9712 Visual Inspection E-A-008858-VT-2-S-0. CERTIANED
- Welding Constructions Level II Inspector nº 1497. ASOCIACION ESPAÑOLA DE SOLDADURA Y TECNOLOGIAS DE UNION (CESOL).
- Level II Industrial Radiology SNT-TC-1A
- Level II Ultrasounds SNT-TC-1A
- Level II Magnetic ParticlesSNT-TC-1A
- Level II Penetrating Liquids SNT-TC-1A
- CWI ENDORSEMENT AWSD17.1. Welding for Aerospace Applications Code
- Visual Inspector by ACCP certification Level II by ASNT (American Society for Non-destructive Testing)